Well well, the King of the Matticus Kingdom has involved me in a wee game of tag! It seems he is wearing his Court Jester hat rather than his King’s crown… but then again, he is the King and he can do what he wants in his Kingdom including drawing little Fibot into his game!
It got me thinking about my childhood and come to think of it, I’m not sure I ever really enjoyed being ‘It’ when playing Tag, or ‘Tips’ as we called it in my school (there’s a fun fact). I think I enjoyed playing, but never enjoyed having to be the person doing the tagging!
In any case, I am IT and here are the rules of the game:
1. Post these rules. (DONE)
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/Twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged.
2. A photo? Hrmm… let’s see, I have loads of photos of me on here already but let me see if I can find a recent one that isn’t on here already. Oh, here’s a fun one… It’s from the wedding that I recently went to, they had a photo booth which was so much fun! And if you read my blog regularly, you’ll know which one of these people is me. I’ll give you a hint – I’m not one of the boys!
11 random facts…
I need two coffees each day before I can function properly. I am scared of escalators. I think mice are more disgusting than cockroaches. It makes me extremely uncomfortable when people put their coffee cup/glasses/anything too close to the edge of the table. When I was little I always wanted a brown horse named Charlie. My first car was a Mitsubishi Colt. It was red. I named it Charlie cos it was the closest thing I thought I was every going to get to a horse (Colt). I don’t like it when people talk to me in the toilets. I can never remember song or band names. I am RUBBISH at trivia.
3. The King’s Questions and my answers…
1. What movie quote do you use most often?
I have two… see if you can guess where they are from:
‘If that is red then what is orange’ Or sometimes variations of this quote to suit what I’m talking about… So I might say ‘grey’ and ‘black’, or ‘tea’ and ‘coffee’ or something.
‘What about parfait, e’rybody like parfait’
2. Who is your current favorite actor or actress? I guess, Henry Cavill because he’s so delicious. I first saw him in The Tudors and he’s soon to be the next Superman. Also, I love Jason Segel because he is HILARIOUS
3. What “summer blockbuster” are you most looking forward to? Superman (see above)
4. What is one of the movies you have been most disappointed by after waiting eagerly for its debut? Hrmm, so many have disappointed me… Girl with the Dragon Tattoo could have been a LOT better. Also, I wasn’t too keen on Les Miserables recently either.
5. Who is your current least favorite actor or actress? Tom Cruise – overrated.
6. Why? oops, I answered up in number 5 (see above)
7. What is one book you’ve read recently that you would like to get seen made into a movie? I would love to see The Night Circus as a movie and you can read why here.
8. Who would you cast into the main roles? Hrmm… not sure actually. Henry Cavill? he he. And the woman, maybe someone unknown cos I can’t think of anyone who looks like the person I imagine in my mind.
9. Why? (See above)
10. Do you have a book that you love that you hope never gets made into a movie? Hrmm… nope, I think most books that I absolutely LOVE have been made into a movie… 1984, Pride and Prejudice, The English Patient, Midnight’s Children, etc etc
11. If so, what is it and why? If not, congratulations, you don’t have to to do anything else. YAY!
4. My questions and the people who must answer them:
1. Best holiday you’ve ever had?
3. Which holiday destination is at the top of your bucket list at the moment?
5. How many countries have you visited in the last 5 years and what were they?
6. If you had to choose to give up either gluten, dairy, alcohol or meat which would you choose?
7. What is a book you read recently that you’d highly recommend?
8. If you had to describe yourself in 3 words what would they be?
9. Are you more or less outgoing on your blog than you are in real life?
10. Give me 3 recommendations for blogs I should follow?
11. What is your biggest piece of blogging advice?
And here are my people to answer them…
5. One word: Pingbacks!